The current state of information security industry is largely based around buying expensive tools to find issues that nobody has time to fix. But most companies aren’t getting breached from nation states spending millions to target them—they’re getting breached due to gross misconfiguration of internet-facing assets.
Helios is a unique new service that continuously and actively monitors what your company has exposed to the internet and notifies you if there’s anything you should know about.
The Helios team works with your company to identify what matters most to your organization, what types of things we need to watch for, and those things are then continuously monitored in near-realtime. Examples include:
- Dangerous ports open across your millions of IPs
- Public S3 buckets containing sensitive data
- Abandoned EC2 instances running dangerous services
- Sensitive admin portals open
- Databases facing the internet with sensitive data and weak credentials
- Certificates that are about to expire
- Out of date SSH instances
- Websites you didn’t know about
- IP ranges you didn’t know about
- Abandoned VPNs still awaiting connections
- Domains that are blacklisted due to malware
- Many, many more…
There are hundreds of situations like these that could impact your business at any moment, and because we’re moving so quickly to keep the business happy it’s quite difficult to know exactly what’s facing the internet at any given moment.
Scanning products and services, while good at what they do, are not effective for monitoring because they produce data overload that’s no better—and often worse—than having no data at all. External risk scoring systems are valuable, but rely on delayed, passive, and third-party observations that don’t represent your true external risk.
The only realistic solution is to continuously and actively monitor your external attack surface—cross multiple dimensions—and to notify your team immediately if your attack surface moves into an undesired state. From there, we integrated with your existing IR, OPS, and orchestration workflows to ensure that the issue gets immediately addressed.
Existing services don’t do this, and very few companies have the resources to do it for themselves.
This is why we created Helios.
Sign up below to get started with a two-week trial!